Saturday, February 27, 2010

And now a word from our sponsor

I had some really cute video of Riley and her animal crackers, but I couldn't get it to upload. I guess the files are just so big that anything over a few seconds is too much for this computer to process. I really wanted to share some live video with all of you, so I figured I try just a few seconds of footage. And I got it to work! So, this film is a "short," which is defined as "a first step into the cinematic art among young filmmakers. They are cheaper and easier to make, usually don't take very long to produce, and their brevity makes shorts more likely to be watched by financial backers and others who want some demonstration of a filmmaker's ability." So, maybe this feature presentation will sweep Sundance next year???
Well, at least it will make you smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment